For this basement, the internal walls were constructed in reclaimed timber flooring and reclaimed London stock bricks to replicate a Swiss ski chalet.
- Basement Size - 55m²
- Basement ceiling height - 2700mm
- Project Duration - 20 weeks
- Property Status – Client & family residing in property for duration of works
Summary of works
- Construction of secure hoarding to property
- Temporary works design & installation to building, superstructure & basement
- Construction of basement to rear garden which linked to the existing house
- Installation of waterproof membrane internal and external including sumps and pumps
- Installation of underfloor heating & screed
- The internal finished basement wall were constructed in reclaimed timber flooring and reclaimed London stock bricks to replicate a Swiss ski chalet.
- Installation of 2 no Luxcrete walk on panels
- Supply and installation of external York stone landscaping
"I could not recommend this team highly enough. The project came in pretty much on budget and on time. All snag list items have been dealt with quickly and overall. Looking at the project in its entirety, on a scale of one to ten, Noble would score a full ten!"
Mr & Mrs P Hale
"I would have no hesitation in recommending Noble Structures. I consider myself fortunate to be given the opportunity of working with them on a new basement entertainment room in a private home for a period of 6 months. If I could, they would be the builders I would have in my own home."
Ivy Ngeow (Architect)